COVID-19 Prevention Measures
COVID-19 Physical Distancing policy:
Mobile sales staff refer to policy for van sanitizing and in-home protocols.
Flooring appointments in showroom:
- Customers are asked to wash their hands upon entry to the showroom
- Customers and consultant stand 6 feet apart while viewing and discussing samples
- All pulled samples wiped with disinfectant after being pulled and put away clean
- No customers should put samples back
- Prefer that sales staff pull samples rather than customers
In home appointments:
- Consultant to wash hands upon entry to the home
- Stand 6 feet from homeowner during all conversations
- When finished, all samples wiped with disinfectant outside and put away in the van clean
- Van maintained as a “clean” sample space
- Refer to previous policy regarding in home procedures
- Installers and helpers do not work sick
- All crews wash their hands upon entry to a home except homes where bathrooms and water is not accessible (ie. New construction projects, basements where installers do not go upstairs.)
- All installers avoid any area of home that is occupied
- No homeowners may be present in any room being installed
- Always maintain 6-foot distance between installer and any residents as well as among members of your crew.
- Disinfect tool handles, steering wheels and commonly touched surfaces daily.
- Carry hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes or something to disinfect hands and common surfaces
- When picking up checks, stay 6 feet from any staff. (Contact Karyn regarding opons to avoid picking up your check if this will be a hardship)
- Work in individual offices that are more than 6 feet apart.
- Remain 6 feet apart in all common areas, ie conference room, kitchen etc
- Remain 6 feet apart when collaborating in an office
- Sanitize your workspace at the end of the day, including phone, keyboard, mouse and desk surfaces
- Doorknobs and common surfaces will be disinfected daily by office staff.